May 14, 2020
We’re hiring a Move Assistant! Learn more about the position below.
Do you have a strong desire to create order out of chaos? Do you have such natural organizing skills that your friends and family call on you to help keep them organized? Are you the kind of person who thrives on being the go-to person who can manage a project from start to finish and achieve the goal without losing track of the small details? Do you enjoy working with baby boomers and seniors?
If so, then join our team. A Move Handled With Care specialize in helping people downsize their living situation. We are a company that is focused on doing all of our duties with compassion and professionalism towards both our client and their family members.
Due to the nature of our business we are unable to guarantee work hours and the ideal candidate is one who is looking to transition out of a current position or supplement current income. We have lots of opportunity for growth, over time.
Job Description for Move Assistant:
- Daily activities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Move Manager with packing and unpacking clients belongings with detail to neatness while following our packing guidelines.
- Assist Move Manager with home staging in a manner similar to the way their home was before (bathroom drawers, dresser top, night stand etc.)
- Assist Move Manager in sorting and downsizing clients belongings
- Work sites vary, but tend to be south, southeast metro area
- Hours will vary week to week and can be flexible
- Great potential for growth
- Pay ranging from $12-$15/hr
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma/ GED accepted
- Dedication and passion to serve clients with excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working independently in a designated area of a clients home
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Previous professional or personal experience working with seniors is desired but not required
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be comfortable with physical work and be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Has personal computer and internet access
- Comfortable with using Google Drive
- Acute attention to details and highly organized
- A passion for solving problems from end-to-end. An eagerness to find solutions.
- Open-minded and non-judgmental attitude toward clients with organization challenges: Able to work with a wide variety of different people and personalities
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients, coworkers, contractors and vendors
- Maintain a calm, patient, professional tone in chaotic or stressful situations
- Thrive when faced with multiple challenging projects and demonstrate creative problem solving
- Inspire confidence by taking charge of a situation, focusing on solutions, being proactive and willing to roll-up sleeves and get the job done
- Manage time and complete tasks efficiently and according to timeline
- Work independently and effectively prioritize projects and tasks
- Demonstrate leadership, professionalism, integrity, honesty and a strong work-ethic
To Apply please send resume to: Cierra@amovehandledwithcare.newmedia1.net