May 05, 2020
Preparing for Summer: When to Call a Move Manager
In these unprecedented times, plans for moving and getting prepped for a move are being postponed and altered in ways we did not anticipate. The good news is we are still here to help! As we approach the summer, we enter into one of the busiest seasons of the year. To ensure you have enough time to prepare for your move, here are a few tips on WHEN to call a Move Manager.
Call a Move Manager when:
1. You know WHEN and WHERE you are moving. Having a footprint of the new location will help in planning, downsizing, and coordinating this appropriately.
*Timeframes do not have to be exact (i.e. a specific date); however, knowing the approximate date for the move is helpful.
2. You are ready to talk about what you are TAKING and what you plan to LEAVE behind. We can estimate the cost of your move more accurately and help you make plans for the things you aren’t taking.
3. Your schedule can accommodate a CONSULTATION. We offer free in-home consultations for local moves where we discuss your move goals and create a custom estimate for you.
You should WAIT to call a Move Manager when:
1. You are not sure if or when you are moving.
2. If you are moving more than 6 months from now.
We look forward to assisting you with your sorting, downsizing, packing, move coordination and unpacking needs this summer. When you are ready, call us at 303-471-7333 to get your move process started. In the meantime, stay safe and be well!