August 08, 2022
Do you have a strong desire to create order out of chaos? Do you have such natural organizing skills that your friends and family call on you to help keep them organized? Are you the kind of person who thrives on being the go-to person who can manage a project from start to finish and achieve the goal without losing track of the small details? Do you enjoy working with baby boomers and seniors?
If so, then join our team. A Move Handled With Care specialize in helping Baby Boomers and Senior Citizens downsize their living situation. We are a company that is focused on doing all our duties with compassion and professionalism towards both our client and their family members.
A Move Handled With Care is currently seeking a qualified candidate who would like to work from home (with some hours in the community) to manage the business with daily operation needs, customer service, billing/invoicing/accounting, human resources, payroll, and marketing. Although this position is a home-based one, the candidate must be in the Denver Metro area, as in-person meetings, duties and training will periodically take place.
- Work independently and effectively prioritizes projects and tasks
- Manage time and complete tasks efficiently and according to timeline, and to effectively coordinate coworkers and vendors in doing the same
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients, coworkers, contractors and vendors
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized
- Dedication to acute customer service skills
- A passion for solving problems from end-to-end. An eagerness to find solutions.
- Open-minded and non-judgmental attitude toward clients with organization challenges: Able to work with a wide variety of different people and personalities
- Assessment skills including the ability to ask appropriate questions and identify clients’ needs, values, and goals • Maintain a calm, patient, professional tone in chaotic or stressful situations
- Thrive when faced with multiple challenging projects and demonstrate creative problem solving • Inspire confidence by taking charge of a situation, focusing on solutions, being proactive and willing to roll-up sleeves and get the job done
- Demonstrate leadership, professionalism, integrity, honesty, and a strong work-ethic
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily operational organization and customer service support to fulfill the needs of the business. • Answer all incoming calls and resolve customer service-related issues
- Schedule moving company and AMHWC staff based upon Scope of Work
- Communicate and coordinate with other parties involved in move process
- Keep track of client invoicing for billing and payment
- General bookkeeping for business, responsible for cash flow management (accounts receivable) • Update referral tracking spreadsheet
- Attend industry networking events
- Call on potential new business
- Interview, hire and process all incoming employees
- On-going human resource maintenance of employees (including but not limited to: scheduling annual reviews, assuring employees are compliant with HR standards/requirements)
- Completing payroll and related tasks
- Managing/coordinating and providing daily support to field team
- 40hrs/week with schedule: M-F 9am-4pm (some calls, texts, emails outside of these hours)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of office management work experience including payroll, HR & accounts payable. • Minimum 1 year of experience working in the senior service industry
- Any equivalent combination of certifications, education, or experience that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities for the position.
- Tech savvy; able to use computer systems while in conversation with a client
- Preferred experience with Google Suite, QuickBooks, task management and time keeping systems.
- Experience in organizing, customer service, and/or project management
- Base salary $52,000-$60,000/annually (depending on experience)
- 2-week paid vacation (starts accruing after 90 days of employment)
- Benefits package include:
- Health/dental/vision insurance eligibility after 90 days of employment
- Matching 401K eligibility after 6 months of employment
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.